fredag 20 maj 2011

Baby shoe Templates

Hej hopp!

Tänkte lägga upp 2 baby skor templates till er...Dessa är roliga att vika!! Glöm bara att inte vända på mallen, annars har ni 2 skor till samma fot! *S* Skriver mera på kvällen!
Ha det gott!

I thought i'd post a few templates for baby shoes...These are fun and to make! Don't forget to turn the template, otherwiswe you will have 2 shoes for the same foot! *lol*I'll write a little mre later on!
Hugs & Sunshine!


Ajattelin vain laittaa nämä vauvan kenkä mallit blogilleni, Niitä on mukava tehdä! Muistakaa kääntää mallia, muuten teillä on 2 kenkää samalle jalalle! Kirjoittelen lisää sitten illalla!
Voikaa hyvin!




6 kommentarer:

Karli sa...

These are GREAT!!! Tfs :) hugs~

Laura sa...

Amazing! I didn't know we can do that! Thanks for sharing! I'll definitely try this for my baby boy :) It should be so much fun! Could you use other materials than felt?

Oh and thanks for stopping by my blog :) and for the lovely comment!


Hugs,
Laura

Anonym sa...

Your style is unique in comparison to other folks I have read stuff from. Thank you for doing this.
Free Background Check or [url=http://www.freebackgroundcheck.info ] Free Background Check[/url]

Anonym sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.
cass sa...

Thanks for the template, I will try these next week.

Catherine sa...

Thank you for the template Sari ! I've got to try these !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine